Busties Boob Tape Kit
Our NEW all in one boob tape kit by Busties has arrived!
A great value kit that includes...
- 1 roll of breast tape
- 4 satin nipple petals
- 1 pair of silicone re-usable nipple covers
- Black Satin storage bag
- 1 skin sensitivity test kit
- 'How to Apply' booklet
- You can cut the tape to your desired length and use it in many different ways while creating the perfect cleavage and lift
- Top tip...there are lots of videos on youtube that show how to use booby tape for various bust shapes and sizes
How to Use:
- In order to wear the tape, first clean your skin so that no traces of lotion or perfume remain.
- Pop on your satin or silicone nipple covers if required
- Cut the tape to the required size and remove the paper lining from the end of the tape very carefully.
- Adhere the tape to your breast, then slowly remove the remaining part of the paper while moving upwards.
- Lift the breast by pulling the tape upwards and then adhere to the skin.
- We've tried and tested this to a G cup successfully but, we have seen it work for cup sizes beyond this too
- This does of course depend on your bust firmess and if you have loss of bust volume
- Can be worn all day long for up to 12 hours
- Tape is made of 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex
- Always patch test first, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Please note this product is non returnable for health & hygiene reasons as direct to skin/stick on product.
For any queries on size/fit suitability please do get in touch and our experienced fitters will get back to you as soon as possible.
Look after me and I'll look after you!
Storing your bras - always 'stack' molded or padded bras in your lingerie drawer without inverting cups inside one another. See our social media for more tips on this...
Always hand wash underwired bras in warm water using a gentle hand wash detergent such as SOAK wash liquid.
Most non wired bras can be machine washed at 30 degrees on a delicates cycle, in a mesh wash bag.
Gently reshape to dry.
Air Dry - Never tumble dry.
*Bras which have been machine washed or tumble dried are non returnable.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days unless stated otherwise in the item description - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £2.95 - delivery 4 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.99 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £100
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.