Cake Chantilly Nursing Bralette
Introducing New Chantilly by Cake Lingerie
Made from stunning French-inspired stretch lace that grows with you throughout pregnancy, postpartum and during breastfeeding, Chantilly has ample cup-stretch designed to accomodate a fluctuating bust.
This bralette features a stunning wide lace underband and lace crochet straps that when using the j-hook accessory create a decadent lacy, racerback design.
The plunge lace neckline ensures it’s versatile under clothing with easy-feed dropdown cups for ease of feeding, wherever and whenever you need.
Perfect for any stage of pregnancy and throughout your nursing journey.
Easy S,M,L,XL sizing
S Petite fits bra sizes 32 B, C and D
M Petite fits bra sizes 34 B,C and D
L Petite fits bra sizes 36 B,C and D
XL Petite fits bra sizes 38 B, C and D
S Busty fits bra sizes 32 DD, E and F
M Busty fits bra sizes 34 DD, E and F
L Busty fits bra sizes 36 DD, E and F
XL Busty fits bra sizes 38 DD, E and F
- Details Features Eco Care
- Wire-free support
- Stunning stretch French inspired lace galloon
- Feminine plunge lace neckline with decorative lace under-band
- Easy-feed drop down cups with nursing clips
- Side sling offering additional shape and support
- Stretch in cup to allow for growth in both band and cup size
- Sheer microfibre stretch mesh lining for comfort
- 6 adjustable hook & eye options to accomodate ribcage expansion.
- Lace edged back design with j-hook option
- Crochet knitted straps
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified materials and accessories.
Made from:81% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 3% Viscose
*For any queries on style, sizing or whats best for your stage pop us a message on our contact page and and expert advisor will get back to you!
*please note some sizes may be on backorder at point of order due to our boutique stock changing each day - if your order contains a backorder size you'll be notified by text/email.
Backorder sizes are usually delivered within 7-14 days
You may be offered an in stock alternative or the opportunity to cancel your order should you not wish to wait.
Look after me and I'll look after you!
Storing your bras - always 'stack' molded or padded bras in your lingerie drawer without inverting cups inside one another. See our social media for more tips on this...
Always hand wash underwired bras in warm water using a gentle hand wash detergent such as SOAK wash liquid.
Gently reshape to dry.
Air Dry - Never tumble dry.
*Bras which have been machine washed or tumble dried are non returnable.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.