Chantelle Hipster Lace Period Briefs
Introducing new hipster style Chantelle period proof briefs - beautifully made in ultrasoft recycled microfiber with pretty leavers lace elastic wasitband.
- Heavy Flow - will absorb up to 4 tampons or 12h of absorbency.
- Seamless bonded finishing around the legs help to provide a full invisibility under clothing.
- A comfortable, feminine and invisible high waist shape, giving the feeling of wearing regular knickers.
- Technical details: 3 layer built-in period pad gusset with a hypoallergenic moisture wicking layer to stay dry and fresh (no odor) all day long, an absorbent layer and a leak proof layer, preventing leaks and stains to feel super secure.
- The gusset is also slightly larger and longer than regular briefs to prevent leaks.
Care Instructions: wash before first use. After wearing, rinse under cold water, then wash in the washing machine at 30°C max, hang to air dry.
Do not use fabric softener, tumble dryer or iron.
Follow these wash instructions to make sure your period pants wear, wash and wear well again!
1. Always rinse your pants in cold water straight after wearing to prevent stains. And then you can store in a waterproof wash bag for up to 48 hours until you’re ready to wash. That way you can wash a few pairs together.
2. Wash in your machine at 30/40° depending on the brands recommendation, using your usual laundry detergent.
3. Air dry on the washing line, clothes airer, airing cupboard or radiator.
4. You may need to turn your pants inside out halfway through drying to dry the outside and the inside layers.
5. No tumble drying or ironing
6. No fabric softener as this affects the absorbency of your pants. When washing, ensure that your underwear has gone through a full spin - this decreases the time to dry your underwear.
As always if you have any questions please do get in touch via our website or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/bellewren
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch. Please see the small print page for more info on returns
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.