Eucalan Delicate wash liquid 20 wash/100ml
The perfect, no rinse super gentle wash liquid for lingerie and delicates available in Lavender, Jasmine and Natural/Unscented.
Eucalan is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. The formula is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Lavender Delicate Wash is scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, this is a versatile wash for all fibres. The lanolin enriched formula naturally conditions fibres to keep static away. Our most versatile scent, use it on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, linens, bedding, down jackets and swimwear.
Jasmine Wrapture by designer Kristin Omdahl, infused with the beneficial essential oil of Night Bloom Jasmine. Jasmine oil is a natural antiseptic making it perfectly suited for your most delicate fibres. Like all Eucalan scents, Wrapture contains a touch of lanolin to naturally condition fibres and keep static to a minimum. Wrap your delicates in an aphrodisiac with the intoxicating scent of Jasmine.
Natural Delicate Wash is the same trusted formula, but unscented. It is Eucalan - bare naked, with no added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product. The lanolin enriched formula helps to condition fibres and keep static away.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural jasmine oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Store Safely away from children and pets as bottle cap is NOT childproof.
Product is for use on fabric and laundry only, and should not be used directly on the skin, hair, face or body.
Always rinse briefs if you have sensitive skin.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Free standard shipping via Royal Mail 2nd class post.
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.70 for quicker delivery.
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.