Hey Girls Full Cycle Kit
Reusable pads in different sizes for each stage of your period, conveniently packed in a zero waste eco bag for when you’re out and about. This kit is a great introduction to your reusable collection and will suit any flow.
- Hey Girls pads are made from sustainably sourced bamboo fabric with two absorbent layers.
- Wings with poppers secure pads in place around your underwear giving you a secure leak free period.
- Includes 1 x reusable panty liner, 2 x reusable day pads, 2 x reusable night pads in an eco bag
- Easy to wash by hand or machine
- Wear day or night
- Light absorbency panty liner (1-2 tampons)
- Moderate absorbency pad (3-4 tampons)
- Heavy absorbency pad (4-5 tampons)
- Quick to air dry
We’re good for you
We design our products with you in mind; concept and comfort are key
We’re good for society
All profits go towards funding the fight for equal periods for everyone
We’re good for nature
All our products are responsibly sourced and made from sustainable materials
We’re good for equality
Our core mission is to provide quality period products for everyone who needs it
We’re good for change
We have donated millions of period products to vulnerable communities UK-wide
Look after me and I'll look after you!
Caring for your reusable pads is super simple, follow these four easy steps.
Rinse under cold water until it runs clear.
Either hand wash in warm water or run on a 30℃ – 40℃ wash cycle.
Once out of the wash, stretch the sides of the pads to keep it’s shape.
Either air dry or pop on the radiator. Then you’re ready to wear your panty liners again!
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.