Hey Girls Period Pants - High Waist Cherry Heavy Flow
Introducing LIMITED EDITION period pants by Hey Girls, Super Soft Cherry!
Ultra comfy high waist shape that'll give you a little hug in all the right places while protecting on your period you too.
High Absorbency for heavy flow holds up to 25 ml – 4-5 tampons or 5 teaspoons
- Comes packaged in a little drawstring storage pouch
- Made of highly absorbent layers with the top layer inside being Black cotton on the gussett (95% cotton/5% elastane)
Outer Red fabric is 88% Nylon/12%elastane
- Our pants are good for the planet and good for you too, with no nasty chemicals or hidden plastics.
- You can wear, wash and wear again – they are 100% reusable.
- Use alone on heavy periods or light bladder leaks.
- Wee and period proof for periods and leaks
- Wear for up to 12 hours day or night
- Quick to air dry
Rinse in cold water once worn. Machine wash up to 30° and line, radiator or airing cupbaord dry. No tumble drying, no fabric softener
Remember – whenever you buy a Hey Girls product, another is donated. So by buying from the Hey Girls brand today you’re helping someone in the UK in need!
*Size Guide - sizing is generous with plenty of stretch flexibility
S suits Size 8/10 - Hip measurement approx 37.4 in / 95 cm
M suits Size 10/12 Hip measurement approx 39.25 in / 100 cm
L suits Size 12/14 - Hip measurement approx 41 in / 105 cm
XL suits Size 14/16 - Hip measurement approx 43.3 in / 110 cm
*please note some sizes may be on backorder at point of order due to our boutique stock changing each day - if your order contains a backorder size you'll be notified by text/email. Backorder sizes are usually delivered within 5-10 days
Follow these wash instructions to make sure your period pants wear, wash and wear well again!
1. Always rinse your pants in cold water straight after wearing to prevent stains. And then you can store in a waterproof wash bag for up to 48 hours until you’re ready to wash. That way you can wash a few pairs together.
2. Wash in your machine at 30/40° depending on the brands recommendation, using your usual laundry detergent.
3. Air dry on the washing line, clothes airer, airing cupboard or radiator.
4. You may need to turn your pants inside out halfway through drying to dry the outside and the inside layers.
5. No tumble drying or ironing
6. No fabric softener as this affects the absorbency of your pants. When washing, ensure that your underwear has gone through a full spin - this decreases the time to dry your underwear.
As always if you have any questions please do get in touch via our website or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/bellewren
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.