Hey Girls Storage/Wet laundry bag
A new addition to the Hey Girls re-usable range!
These little waterproof lined wash/wet bags are perfect for storing your clean dry folded pants or pads for travel or neat storage at home.
And also ideal for rinsed/damp period pants or pads until wash day.
- After wearing your period pants or pads they should be rinsed through with cold water, they can then be stored in the wet bag until wash day - store for up to 3 days in your wash bag.
- Wash pants/pads and bag in the machine as normal on 30 degree wash.
- Pants/pads must be removed from bag and unfolded before washing
Look after me and I'll look after you!
Caring for your reusable pads is super simple, follow these four easy steps.
Rinse under cold water until it runs clear.
Either hand wash in warm water or run on a 30℃ – 40℃ wash cycle.
Once out of the wash, stretch the sides of the pads to keep it’s shape.
Either air dry or pop on the radiator. Then you’re ready to wear your panty liners again!
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.