Royce Impact Free Sports Bra
Designed specifically for women with a smaller frame, the adjustable racerback offers excellent comfort and support during exercise.
Also perfect as a first/teen sports bra.
The removable foam pads in the cups offer great shape but can easily be removed if preferred.
Racerback styles are great for smaller bust sizes as they anchor the bra closer to the body for support. The Flex Fit’s adjustable racerback will give you all the support but with added comfort.
Look after me and I'll look after you!
Storing your bras - always 'stack' molded or padded bras in your lingerie drawer without inverting cups inside one another. See our social media for more tips on this...
Always hand wash underwired bras in warm water using a gentle hand wash detergent such as SOAK wash liquid.
Gently reshape to dry.
Air Dry - Never tumble dry.
*Bras which have been machine washed or tumble dried are non returnable.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.