WUKA Basics Hipster - Medium flow
WUKA Basics Hipster Period Pants look and feel like your regular underwear, but have the power to absorb your period flow at a great entry level price point of £12!
- Soft Cotton
- Wear up to 8hrs
- Comfortable, leakproof & breathable
- Gusset absorbency rises to waist-line at the back for maximum sleep coverage, perfect for overnight.
- Available in sizes XXS - 4XL
- Certified Vegan by the Original Vegan Society
🍃 Sustainable periods are not a luxury. Completely leak-proof, WUKA Basics can be used for at least 2 years, preventing over 200 disposables* from going to landfill with every pair. Wear, wash, reuse.
The same WUKA quality but made in higher volume and fewer styles so we can pass on the savings to you.
🩸 Medium absorbency, complete tampon and pad replacement, wear it up to 8 hours on all but your heaviest days. 15 ml of period flow or light leaks - around 2-3 tampons worth.
BCI Certified. Our WUKA Basics Hipster period pants are certified by the Better Cotton Initiative. The cotton we use is produced by farmers who care for the environment and minimise the negative effects of fertilisers and pesticides. They also care for the water, soil health and natural habitats, producing the most sustainable cotton for our pants as possible.
Wash care: Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use. Quicker drying.
Look after me and I'll look after you!
- Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use. For quick drying results, give it an extra spin. No tumble drying, no fabric softener.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.