WUKA Original Period Pants Midi - Heavy
Award winning WUKA is your complete tampon and pad replacement, wear for up to 8 hours on light days, 4-6 hours on your heavy days or all night - you know your flow best.
Holds at least 20ml of period flow or light leaks / 4 tampons worth
Eco-friendly and luxurious Lenzing® Modal fabric with a super absorbent hi-tech fabric and moisture barrier making it period proof. Carbon neutral fabric made in Austria. Our WUKA Ultimate™ collection undies are made from our most sustainable fabrics and constructed without compromise.
Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
Leak proof and breathable
Wear, wash, reuse.
Certified Vegan by the Original Vegan Society.
Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use.
Follow these wash instructions to make sure your period pants wear, wash and wear well again!
1. Always rinse your pants in cold water straight after wearing to prevent stains. And then you can store in a waterproof wash bag for up to 48 hours until you’re ready to wash. That way you can wash a few pairs together.
2. Wash in your machine at 30/40° depending on the brands recommendation, using your usual laundry detergent.
3. Air dry on the washing line, clothes airer, airing cupboard or radiator.
4. You may need to turn your pants inside out halfway through drying to dry the outside and the inside layers.
5. No tumble drying or ironing
6. No fabric softener as this affects the absorbency of your pants. When washing, ensure that your underwear has gone through a full spin - this decreases the time to dry your underwear.
As always if you have any questions please do get in touch via our website or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/bellewren
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.