WUKA Period Pants - High Waist Medium flow
Award winning WUKA period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement!
Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ Modal fabric, 3.5x Softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology
- Super stretch - up to 45% stretch at the waist - so you stay comfortable and supported even when putting up with that all-so-common tummy bloating.
- Medium absorbency, complete tampon and pad replacement, wear for up to 8 hours on all but your heaviest days. 15 ml of period flow or light leaks - around 2-3 tampons worth.
- Certified Vegan by the Original Vegan Society.
- Wash care
Quicker drying. Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use.
For quick drying results, give it an extra spin.
No tumble drying, no fabric softener.
Look after me and I'll look after you!
- Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use. For quick drying results, give it an extra spin. No tumble drying, no fabric softener.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.