WUKA Period Pants - High Waist Medium flow
Award winning WUKA period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement!
Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ Modal fabric, 3.5x Softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology
- Super stretch - up to 45% stretch at the waist - so you stay comfortable and supported even when putting up with that all-so-common tummy bloating.
- Medium absorbency, complete tampon and pad replacement, wear for up to 8 hours on all but your heaviest days. 15 ml of period flow or light leaks - around 2-3 tampons worth.
- Certified Vegan by the Original Vegan Society.
- Wash care
Quicker drying. Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use.
For quick drying results, give it an extra spin.
No tumble drying, no fabric softener.
Follow these wash instructions to make sure your period pants wear, wash and wear well again!
1. Always rinse your pants in cold water straight after wearing to prevent stains. And then you can store in a waterproof wash bag for up to 48 hours until you’re ready to wash. That way you can wash a few pairs together.
2. Wash in your machine at 30/40° depending on the brands recommendation, using your usual laundry detergent.
3. Air dry on the washing line, clothes airer, airing cupboard or radiator.
4. You may need to turn your pants inside out halfway through drying to dry the outside and the inside layers.
5. No tumble drying or ironing
6. No fabric softener as this affects the absorbency of your pants. When washing, ensure that your underwear has gone through a full spin - this decreases the time to dry your underwear.
As always if you have any questions please do get in touch via our website or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/bellewren
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 14 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be tried on over your own briefs and if returned they must be unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs/thongs, bra wash bottles and cosmetic products are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.