WUKA Period Pants - Light
Award winning WUKA are the world's most comfortable, luxurious and eco-friendly period underwear.
- Wear for up to 8 hours on light days
- Replaces panty liners
- Holds at least 5ml of period flow or light leaks - around 1 tampons worth
- WUKA light underwear can absorb up to 5 ml of any kind of flow, like your period, stress or urge incontinence or vaginal discharge
- Luxurious, soft and stretchy Lenzing® MicroModal fabric with a super absorbent hi-tech fabric and moisture barrier making it period proof
- The lenzing fabric is 100% carbon neutral and is made from Beech trees using a process that captures 99.5% of all chemicals used.
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
- WUKA signature elastic waistband
Look after me and I'll look after you!
- Machine wash at 40° and line dry. Rinse after use. For quick drying results, give it an extra spin. No tumble drying, no fabric softener.
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Free standard shipping via Royal Mail 2nd class post.
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.70 for quicker delivery.
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 21 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs, Wuka period pants and bra wash bottles are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.