Wuka Super Heavy Flow High Waist Brief
WUKA Ultimate High Waist brief Super Heavy Flow period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement and the highest absorbency on the market.
Wear them for long shifts, sleeping or postpartum bleeding.
Holds at least 60ml of period flow / 12 regular tampons' worth.
You can wear them for up to 24 hours when the need arises! We recommend not more than 12 for skin health and hygiene reasons.
Super absorbent full gusset goes all the way from the front to the back to prevent any leaks.
High waisted style, super stretch - up to 45% stretch at the waist, so you stay comfy and supported, even when bloated!
Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
The pad is thicker than other styles - c. 3mm thick, around the same as a super absorbent disposable pad.
|Size UK||Size Universal||Hip Size|
*please note some sizes may be on backorder at point of order due to our boutique stock changing each day - if your order contains a backorder size you'll be notified by text/email.
Backorder sizes for this brand are usually delivered within 7-10 days
You may be offered an in stock alternative or the opportunity to cancel your order should you not wish to wait.
Follow these wash instructions to make sure your period pants wear, wash and wear well again!
1. Always rinse your pants in cold water straight after wearing to prevent stains. And then you can store in a waterproof wash bag for up to 48 hours until you’re ready to wash. That way you can wash a few pairs together.
2. Wash in your machine at 30/40° depending on the brands recommendation, using your usual laundry detergent.
3. Air dry on the washing line, clothes airer, airing cupboard or radiator.
4. You may need to turn your pants inside out halfway through drying to dry the outside and the inside layers.
5. No tumble drying or ironing
6. No fabric softener as this affects the absorbency of your pants. When washing, ensure that your underwear has gone through a full spin - this decreases the time to dry your underwear.
As always if you have any questions please do get in touch via our website or Facebook page. www.facebook.com/bellewren
Delivery & Returns
In stock items are dispatched within 3 working days.
Back order sizes/items are dispatched within 14 working days - you will be notified via email if your order includes a back order item.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Post £1.20 - delivery 3 to 7 business days
Royal Mail 1st Class post £3.85 - delivery in 1 to 4 business days
Free 1st class shipping on orders over £75
* Returns must be made within 14 days of dispatch.
* All garments must be tried on over your own briefs and if returned they must be unworn with tags attached or within original packaging.
* Briefs/thongs, bra wash bottles and cosmetic products are non returnable.
* Returns MUST BE FREE FROM make up, fake tan, lotion, deodorant, talc and other marks/stains in order to be accepted for refund.
* Refunds are processed within 72 hours, via the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
* Please note that any faulty item will only be accepted within 9 months from the date of purchase. Underwired bras which have been machine washed are non returnable, even if washed on your machines 'hand wash' setting.